Hope to play better with new shafts?
Choice of club fitter is crucial. Check out the following:
• How does the fitter assess your requirements?
• Does the fitter use a Frequency Machine to check your shaft flex?
• What would the fitter do to help you if you fail to improve with the new shaft?
• Does the fitter offer CPM shafts in addition to shafts made to L-A-R-S-X flexes?
• Can the fitter re-shaft an iron set frequency matched to within +/- 4 Cycles Per Minute (CPM)?
At Bob's Golf we use the Foresight GC2 launch monitor with Ping software to analyze your shots before recommending shafts.
Bob's Golf is the first in Singapore to custom fit shafts using a Frequency Machine. You will definitely play better when your shaft flexes at a frequency within your comfort zone of some 4 Cycles Per Minute (CPM). For more details on CPM shaft fitting, please check out our Performance Shaft Fitting page.
If your mind is set on a particular aftermarket shaft brand, we will indent it if we do not have it in stock, lowest price guaranteed.
For Iron Set Re-shafting: We can make to within +/- 4 CPM frequency match from Iron #1 to PW.